Horse Health Requirements
CAUTION: KEEP YOU FIREARMS ON YOUR PERSON OR SECURED.
*This is not a typical shoot venue.
* Large exposure to general public
Ohio Exposition Center & State Fair
717 E 17th Ave, Columbus, OH 43211, 614-644-4031
Check the Mid-Ohio Marauders Facebook Group frequently when you are moving into the shoot. We will post last minute changes there if they occur.
Cowboy Mounted Shooting Association
• Available PM Thursday July 25th
• Stalls are $30 for the weekend and need to be pre-paid by July 15th
• To reserve a stall purchase it on the online store, stalls are required you are not allowed to
lead your horse from the trailer parking area.
• Stall floors are asphalt
• Bring your own bedding or purchase bedding from the feed store for $6/bag
• Stalls will be located in the Gilligan Complex. This is farther from the coliseum than you might think. We suggest bringing hay and water to the warm-up pen, since there may not be enough time to take your horse back to their stall
1. Register on line at https://www.cmsaevents.com By July 14th.
2. Pay your entry, stall and camping fees at the Mid-Ohio Marauders Store by noon July 15th (green button on our web home page). https://www.midohiomarauders.com/
Traveling to the shoot
Location: Ohio State Fair, 717 E 17th Ave, Columbus, OH 43211, 614-644-3247, www.ohioexpocenter.com
You will exit US 71 west on to Hudson Street (Exit 112).
Exhibitors traveling south on I-71 will exit Hudson Street (exit 112) go across Hudson Street onto Silver Drive. At the first traffic light on Silver Drive, turn right and follow the signs to Gate 10 for entrance to the fairgrounds. Exhibitors traveling north on I-71 will exit Hudson Street (exit 112) and turn left onto Hudson Street and go to the first traffic light, which is Silver Drive, turn left onto Silver Drive, then turn right at the first light, follow the signs to Gate 10 for entrance to the fairgrounds. Follow traffic control directions to the horse barn.
Please follow directions listed (see Livestock Trailer Parking Area) to Gate 10. No parking around any of the livestock buildings.
You are required to park your livestock trailer in the north lot or in the designated camping area. There is no charge to park your trailer in the north lot. Exit Gate 9 and turn left onto 11th Avenue, drive to 1-71, turn left and drive to Hudson Street exit, turn left, drive to the 1st traffic light, which is Silver Drive, turn left onto Silver Drive, then turn right at the 1st light. Follow the signs to the camping area or livestock trailer parking area.
Those camping will be able to park their trucks (car), by their camping spot. Only one vehicle can park at each campsite.
Getting in and settled